Sports broadcasting is consistently pioneering when it comes to incorporating technological innovations and this event celebrates the ever-expanding role this technology plays in all aspects of sports production.
The Sports Tech Innovations event covers:
- Consumer trends in sports viewing, including 4K, HDR, high-frame rates and the devices and platforms used to access content.
- What 5G will mean for televising sports/remote production
- Case studies demonstrating pioneering uses of tech in sports production
- The increasing role of AI in sports – what it enables and what will be possible in the future
- How to plan, develop and market a successful sports OTT platform
- AR/VFX developments in virtual studios, on-screen graphics and match analysis
- The rise and rise of eSports
- The growth of live streaming, direct-to-consumer broadcasting
- Is TV no longer the platform of choice for sports broadcasts?
Since joining forces with root6 last year, Jigsaw24’s team have gone from strength to strength. Our extensive portfolio of solutions and services supports each stage of the creative workflow, as well as the infrastructure that makes it all possible. We’re proud to be the first choice for broadcasters, post-production houses, audio facilities, creative agencies, universities, and many more.