14 November 2019
BT Studios, Here East, Stratford, London E20 3BS
9:30 – 16:00
Presenter and Senior Journalist
Director, Champions League
Chief Operating Officer
Head of Production Innovation
Sports Journalist & Producer
TV Sports Producer & Presenter
Freelance Tech & Sport writer
Head of Creative Innovation
Sports broadcasting is consistently pioneering when it comes to incorporating technological innovations and this event celebrates the ever-expanding role this technology plays in all aspects of sports production.
Sports Tech Innovations forum covers:
- Consumer trends in sports viewing, including 4K, 8K, HDR, high-frame rates and the devices and platforms used to access content.
- What 5G will mean for televising sports/remote production
- Case studies demonstrating pioneering uses of tech in sports production
- The increasing role of AI in sports – what it enables and what will be possible in the future
- How to plan, develop and market a successful sports OTT platform
- AR/VFX developments in virtual studios, on-screen graphics and match analysis
- The rise and rise of eSports
- The growth of live streaming, direct-to-consumer broadcasting
- Is TV no longer the platform of choice for sports broadcasts?